Life is too short

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

All moved in


Well first of all a BIG Thank you to everyone who made it out for Hillary and I's last few nights out. We had a great time and look forward to catching up with everyone later in the next few months. As of right now this second, Hillary and I just finished our first home cooked meal and Im awaiting her to finish the dishes so we can relax. Its been non-stop crazyness since we have been home. Alot of running out for errands, grocery shopping, school business and etc. We are both working at the school bookstore starting tomorrow, and I begin Outback on Monday. I met the new proprietor and he seems really professional and really appears to know his stuff which is comforting. Im still a lil nervous about this whole living so far from home but I know in my heart it will be alright! This Saturday my good friend Dj Moyn will be staying with us and all of us will be seeing Paul Van Dyke in Central Park and then maybe Danny Tenaglia later Sat night at Pacha. Its going to be a crazy fun filled home comming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home