Life is too short

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Big 25


First of all....Happy Birthday to ME! Haha nah, for real though....This past year has been nothing short but craziness. Quite a few highlights and a few lowlights as well: Meeting Jamiroquai, getting a dog, I got braces!, getting fired from Coyote Joes, getting accepted to Manhattanville, and actually following through and moving to NYC to attend Manhattanville, seeing Paul Van Dyk in concert, and getting into my first "Bar Fight" at no other than Coyote Joes. That's my 24th year of life in a nutshell. I feel as if I finally am getting it together, like all the pieces are falling into place. I'm out of debt, getting my education and looking towards the future. This second time around at school is much more fruitful and I'm dedicated to my studies. Hillary and I are at the best possible level we can be at right now, we laugh, we argue, we agree, we disagree but at the end of the day it still comes down to us. Without her I wouldn't be where I am right now. I do miss home, and the people I left behind but I know this was the best decision. Lets face it I would still be working at Wegmans from 6:00-2:30 everyday and I'd still be Outbackin' it too. My 24th year was full of surprise and change, and my goals for my 25th are to stay focused, and save money. Easier said then done but I know my focus is there and I need to keep it there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home